Coronavirus (COVID-19) Info
1/18/21 Update – Lobbies reopen with normal business hours effective, Tuesday, January 19th. Please note, face coverings are required when entering our lobbies to ensure your safety. Please use the drive-thru for a no mask option. Click here to read the full letter emailed to our membership.
Stimulus Funds – Round 3
As of March 12, 2021 the IRS initiated a third round of Economic Impact Payments as part of the American Rescue Plan Act.
Similar to the previous stimulus payments, many recipients will receive these funds by direct deposit, which may be received as early as March 17th, 2021. You may see a pending deposit from the IRS in online banking, this means we have been notified of a deposit coming in on a future date. All direct deposits are processed on the indicated effective date, that date is set by the sender (not us).
Set up text alerts and get instant notification when a deposit hits your account and more!
REMEMBER – The IRS will NOT call and ask you for your banking information…if someone does it is a scam…HANG UP! Scammers like to use government services to try and gain access to your personal information using phishing emails, phone calls and copycat/fake websites. We cannot stress enough to NEVER share personal information and when in doubt, if it’s too good to be true, it is!
Wondering when you’ll receive your funds? Use the IRS Get My Payment tool to find out.
For additional information and/or questions about this third round of stimulus funds, please visit this press release from the IRS.
What You Can Do & How to Stay Connected
In an increased effort to keep you safe, we strongly encourage you to use the many eServices we offer. Our goal is to provide you with the service you know and expect with as little interruption as possible.
- eBranch Online Banking: Check balances, make payments, transfer funds. Convenient access to your account anytime from anywhere. We also offer text banking and mobile alerts, which we can help you set up, but you must enroll in online banking first.
- MCCU eBranch Mobile App: Similar to online banking, but with remote deposit capture.
- ATMs: Available at both branches.
- ART (Audio Response Teller): Call 877-466-4428 and follow the prompts or click here for instructions. If you need to set up a PIN, give us a call.
- Night Drop: Use an envelope and utilize the night “depository” drawer.
- Loans: Loan applications can be submitted online. If you have online banking, log in and apply as this will pre-load your personal info saving you time.
- For specific loan questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your loan officer at 563-264-7210 and enter one of the extensions listed below.
- Jen x202
- Morgan x103
- Jim x102
- Beware of Fraud: Fraudsters like to take advantage of opportunities in times of fear and uncertainly. If something looks suspicious or seems too good to be true, it probably is.
We Are Here To Help
We understand that times like these can be challenging. We want you to know, we are here to help. Whether you need assistance with access to our eServices or finding the best loan options for you, you can count on us.
Your Funds are Insured
Members Community Credit Union is NCUA insured, meaning your deposits are safe, secure regardless of what is going on in the market. Learn more here.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate as needed. Please continue to check your emails from us and/or visit our Facebook page and here for updates.