Coronavirus (COVID-19) Info
Our main priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, members, and community, which is why we have taken precautionary measures to ensure your safety by temporarily closing our lobbies and operating ONLY via our drive-thrus, effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
Both locations will have the following drive-thru hours until further notice.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Our annual meeting previously scheduled for April 27th has been postponed. We will update you in the future as to when it is rescheduled.
What You Can Do & How to Stay Connected
In an increased effort to keep you safe, we strongly encourage you to use the many eServices we offer. Our goal is to provide you with the service you know and expect with as little interruption as possible.
- eBranch Online Banking: Check balances, make payments, transfer funds. Convenient access to your account anytime from anywhere.
- MCCU eBranch Mobile App: Similar to online banking, but with remote deposit capture.
- ATMs: Available at both branches.
- ART (Audio Response Teller): Call 877-466-4428 and follow the prompts or click here for instructions. If you need to set up a PIN, give us a call.
- Night Drop: Use an envelope and utilize the night “depository” drawer.
- Loans: Loan applications can be submitted online.
- Beware of Fraud: Fraudsters like to take advantage of opportunities in times of fear and uncertainly. If something looks suspicious or seems too good to be true, it probably is.
We Are Here To Help
We understand that times like these can be challenging. We want you to know, we are here to help. Whether you need assistance with access to our eServices or finding the best loan options for you, you can count on us.
Emergency Relief Skip-a-Payment – during this unprecedented time you may skip up to 2 consecutive months with processing fees waived using the emergency skip-a-pay request online.
Emergency Personal Loan – if you need additional financial assistance due to the virus, apply for this limited time personal loan. We are here to help!
Your Funds are Insured
Members Community Credit Union is NCUA insured, meaning your deposits are safe, secure regardless of what is going on in the market. Learn more here.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate as needed. Please continue to check your emails from us and/or visit our Facebook page and here for updates.