We partner with ATIRAcreditSM to offer this fabulous Rewards MasterCard to our members.
Points For Every Purchase
Put more money back in your wallet with our exclusive Members Community Platinum Rewards MasterCard. You’ll earn reward points every time you use your card. Plus, as a special bonus, you earn DOUBLE reward points on every purchase for the first 60 days.
- Dining out
- Plane tickets
- And more!
Redeem Your Points Your Way
There’s no limit to the number of points you can earn or redeem with your Platinum Rewards MasterCard. Plus, you can choose how to cash in your rewards. View the entire rewards catalog here. And you don’t have to wait forever to start taking advantage of your reward points. As soon as you’ve had your card for 30 days, feel free to starting cashing in your rewards with as few as 1,000 points!
- Cash back
- Airline tickets
- Hotel rooms
- Gift cards
Rewards Are Just the Beginning
We’re proud to offer you a Platinum Rewards MasterCard filled with numerous benefits without charging you the high fees that other credit card companies typically charge.
- Low, competitive interest rates
- NO annual fee*
- NO balance transfer fees*
- Personalize your plastic for free
- Zero Liability fraud protection
- 24/7 Cardmember Service
Good info to know about this credit card
- Please be sure to have your credit card number available when making payments at the credit union.
- If your credit card is lost or stolen, call (888)428-4721. If the card information is lost or stolen outside of the country, dial 00.1.515.457.5568. In the case of theft, be sure to report it to local authorities.
- To check your credit card balance, call (888)428-4721.
- To get to them online, click here.
*Purchase and Balance Transfer APRs range from 8.99% to 20.99%, based on creditworthiness, and may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The Cash Advance APR is 20.99% and may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The following fees may apply: No annual fee, no balance transfer fee, no overlimit fee, 4% cash advance fee based on the balance of the cash advance but not less than $10 and subject to state limitations, up to $15 late payment fee, up to $20 returned check fee and a 1% foreign transaction fee based on the converted transaction amount.
The ATIRAcredit™ Card is issued by TMG Financial Services pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard, Platinum MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. ©2013, TMG Financial Services, Inc. ATIRA® is a registered service mark and ATIRAcredit™ is a service mark of The Members Group, LLC.