We think everyone deserves a break, so Skip-A-Payment Program is now year-round.
Deferrals can be made on any qualifying loans. One deferment is a maximum of 4 consecutive weeks. All deferments will begin the first full week of the month selected. The deferred payment and accrued interest will be made up at the end of the loan. Deferrals cannot be made on any type of mortgage loan, which includes home equity loans and home equity lines of credit. Your GAP coverage may be affected, if applicable.
- All loan(s) must be current and all accounts must be in good standing
- New loans must have a minimum of six monthly payments to be eligible
- Cannot skip two consecutive months
- Max 2 skipped loan payments per calendar year (January 1 – December 31)
- $30 will be added to the loan for each skipped payment
Forms must be submitted 1 week prior to the month you wish to defer. For automatic payments coming from another financial, they will still be pulled and put into your savings account rather than applied to your loan for the month you deferred.