We think everyone deserves a break, which is why Skip-A-Payment Program is now year-round.
Deferrals can be made on all qualifying loans except first mortgages. One deferment is a maximum of 4 consecutive weeks. All deferments will begin the first full week of the month selected. The deferred payment and the accrued interest will be made up at the end of the loan. Please note, if you have automatic payments coming from another financial, they will still be pulled and put into your savings account rather than applied to your loan for the month you selected to defer. GAP coverage may be affected, if applicable.
- All loan(s) must be current and all accounts must be in good standing
- New loans must have a minimum of six monthly payments to eligible
- Cannot skip two consecutive months
- Max 2 skipped loan payments per calendar year
- $30 will be added to the loan for each skipped payment
Forms must be submitted 1 week prior to the month you wish to defer.