You like incredibly convenient things that are FREE?! No way!
- See the current balance on all of your MCCU accounts – even loans.
- Make transfers between any and all of your accounts with us. You can even transfer money to another bank or credit union.
- View the last 6 months’ worth of statements.
- See canceled checks.
- Set up alerts to notify you of all sorts of things. For example, get an email when your balance gets below whatever dollar amount you determine or when a certain deposit is made into your account.
- Download your account information into Quicken® or Microsoft Money®.
- If you want to add accounts that you can access via eBranch, just give us a call. You have to be joint on the account, though, silly.
- NOTE: It’s ridiculously important that you let us know if you change your email address.
- For security information, click here.
- To sign up for eBranch: click here.
PayTraxx is a brilliant feature of eBranch where you pay your bills online with the click of a mouse. Also free.
- Paying bills stinks; you don’t have to pay postage to do it! Pay your bills electronically.
- You can schedule payments, set up automatic payments or do one payment at a time.
- The default maximum you can pay out of PayTraxx is $2,500 per payment. If you need this amount increased, please give us a call at (563)264-7210.
- To sign up for PayTraxx: go into eBranch and simply click the Bill Payment tab from above. It will walk you through it.
Mobile Money is a fabulous feature of eBranch that allows you to do what you need to do from a phone or tablet. And by the way, it’s free!
- You don’t have to have a smartphone to use Mobile Money. As long as you can text, you can use this service.
- You know the alerts you can set up in eBranch? If you sign up for Mobile Money, you can receive them via text message, if you prefer (any text charges would depend on your plan).
- You can use your mobile phone to pay bills with PayTraxx.
- To sign up for Mobile Money: Click here for complete step by step instructions, including shortcuts for your smartphone.
(message and data rates may apply)
Manage your credit card online – for free.
You can view information about your Members Community Credit Union ATIRAcredit™ Platinum Rewards MasterCard® online . Through this, you can access your credit card information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your own computer!
- View account balance and statement information
- Access your last three statements
- Make your payments
- Request a credit line increase
- Submit cardmember service inquiries
- And much more!
- Enroll today