Be in the KNOW with Account Alerts!
Wouldn’t it be nice to know when your checking account balance is below or above a certain amount? YOU CAN, with account alerts! This slick little feature is fairly easy to set up and when it comes to money…the more you know, the better! Just follow the steps below.
- Log into eBranch and click the “Self Service” tab
- In the “Alerts” box click on “Account Alert”
- Select which account to assign alerts to using the drop down list to the right
- Available alert options will display. Go through and select the alerts you wish to receive and enter any dollar amount when asked
- Once you are finished, click “OK” at the bottom
- A light green bar should appear on the next page saying it’s been successfully modified/updated
Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!
You can also call us at 563.264.7210 or stop in and we will be happy to help set up account alerts for you.