Be in the KNOW with Account Alerts!
When it comes to money…the more you know, the better and mobile text alerts does just that.
Create alerts for low or high balances, loan payments, cleared checks, various transactions and more. You can even choose when you want to receive alerts or better yet when you don’t want to…like maybe when you’re catching some Zzzzs. Simply follow the steps below for help using a desktop browser. You can also create alerts within our mobile app but instructions will be slightly different.
- In eBranch go to “Self Service” and select “Mobile Alerts“
- Click “Add Alert“
- Select the alert type (low balance, loan payment due, etc.) then the account you wish to apply it too then the amount. Click the Add Alert Button to finalize your selections.
- Repeat the steps above to create additional alerts.
Register Mobile Alert Number and Timespan
- In eBranch go to “Self Service” and select “Preferences“
- Click “Registered Mobile Alert Number”
- Update cell phone number if need be otherwise choose the timespan that works best for you. Keep in mind if a transaction takes place outside of the selected timespan you will NOT receive an alert.
- Timespan defaults to 7:00am – 8:00pm. If you wish to receive all alerts your timespan will need to be 12:00am – 11:59pm
Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy, but if you need assistance or have trouble, give us a call at 563-264-7210.